2.01.2011

Happy February ...

 Today: BLIZZARD CONDITIONS ~ So, This is "Global Warming" ... ? Really???
Upcoming things I will be sharing:
  • Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild: 
  • Starlight Starbright - Small group shares: 
    • Mason's Quilt
    • Kay's Sewing Room ... 
    • Our feild trip to Stuarsville ..
    • Fabric Postcards ...
Other stuff ... Projects  ~ Works In Progress ...
~ THIS Year ONCE a Month My Mom, refered to as Nanny ... and her 'girls' will be meeting at my home to Create ... daughters, Daughters-in-Law, Grand-daughters, GREAT grand-daughters ~  
I am so looking forward to this year!

2 comments:

gogo grandma said...

busy lady:) great day to quilt, right?

ScrappyStuff said...

Snow drifts kept me home! Sadly, when the kiddo's have snow days grown ups still have to get out in the crud! ... the 'world slowed' only briefly~ but it was great while it lasted!
... just long enough to get motivated.