3.09.2014

~ Creative Chaos?

" The Lord is my strength, and my shield, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices, 

and with my song will I praise him."  

Psalms 28:7

Spring 2012
Spring 2012...
...approaching Spring 2014


When we moved I had great plans for this space! ... and i really do Like my Studio - it's my 'Happy Place' ...
But I just know it could be SOoo much more functional, and I could be so much MORE creative ...


 .... SO, I'm dissecting my TO DO & breaking into manageable pieces... 
Winter 2014 ~ Truth: Scrapbooking supplies BURIED =(
It's been a SAD realization that i have NOT scrapbook in .. nearly TWO YEARS!
> GOAL: MAKE THIS AREA MORE FUNCTIONAL...
     When we moved in the guys graciously set up my shelves while i was @work.  {it took me/us SIX weeks to sort/Dejunk & MOVE}... They put my bulky machines on the shelves, and i'm grateful.  The fact is, the machines are taking up valuable space there (and i may even let ONE go?).
Fact: i MISS scrapbooking.  I miss working in Multi media .. also, handwork & altered books. 
   
I have enjoyed focusing on sewing and taken the advice of a fellow quilter:
"GO AHEAD AND CUT INTO THAT COVETED FABRIC ... IT RELEASES THE CREATIVITY!"
 ...  But, i also miss playing with the colors & textures of the Mixed Media
 .. the fibers, dyes, paints, embellishments! ...
I miss this setup, it worked for me ... 
REALIZATION: 
I like Vertical Paper storage ...
old basement ...
Dear Lord, give me strength, wisdom,
 ... to reconfigure this area in a TIMELY MANNER,
 so i can become more productive   CREATIVE! 

lent 5/40

No comments: